One of the biggest challenges for selling products online has always been to transfer the excitement and commitment of physical retail to the digital world. 3D visualizations solved this problem, allowing manufacturers to be more interactive and engage users online effectively. Users can view products in 360 degrees and from every possible angle (which is impossible with 2D images). As a result, they make more informed and confident purchasing decisions.
Why is it worth using 360 visualizations?
- allow you to stand out from competing offers containing only static photos
- they lower the rate of return of products purchased online
- they build trust with customers
- online buyers are 100% sure what they are buying – they can see the object from all sides
- contribute to increasing the conversion rate
The use of objects 360
This type of visualization is a great sales tool, but they will also prove themselves a promotional tool. Object 360 allows you to present the item to the recipient from all sides and in many variants; moreover, it is a graphic that attracts the recipient's eye, thus giving you an advantage over the competition.
Expectations evolve with technology. People want to get a glimpse of a product even before it is launched on the market. Then there is a place for 3D visualization. This technology creates a more immersive audience experience and catalyzes product sales.